We understand that by using our services you are entrusting us with your information. That this is a big responsibility, and we work hard to protect these information.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FOR YOUR RESPECT AND HOW WE COLLECT THEM
Depending on how you interact with B&F (online, offline, phone, etc.), we collect various types of information about you, as described below:
- Personal Contact Information: Includes any information you provide to us that may allow us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, email address, social network details, or phone number.
- Account Login Information: Any information that is required to give you access to your specific account profile. Include your email address, username, password in unrecoverable format and / or security question and answer.
- Demographics and Interests: Any information that describes your demographics or behavioral characteristics. Include your date of birth, age or age group, gender, geographical location, favorite products.
- Computer / mobile device technical information: Any information about the computer system or other device you use to access our site or applications, such as the IP address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, the type of operating system, and the type and version of the web browser. If you access a B&F site or app using a mobile device such as a smartphone, the information collected will also include, where allowed, your phone's unique device ID, advertising ID, geographic location, and other similar data from your mobile device.
- Website Usage / Communication Information: As you navigate and interact with our site, we use automated data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as which links you click, which pages or content you view, and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors, and duration of visits to particular pages. This information is captured through automated technologies such as cookies (browser cookies, flash cookies) and web beacons, as well as via third party tracking. You have the right to object to the use of such technologies.